The Boston Marathon is a deeply held tradition - an integral part of the fabric and history of our community," Thomas Grilk, executive director of the Boston Athletic Association, said in a statement.
What does BAA stand for?
BAA stands for Boston Athletic Association (host of the Boston Marathon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAA
We have 189 other meanings of BAA in our Acronym Attic
- Biotechnology Association of Alabama
- Black or African American (population classification)
- Bloomington Athletic Association (Bloomington, MN)
- Board of Academic Advisors (various locations)
- Board of Adjustment and Appeals (various locations)
- Board of Assistance Appeals
- Board/Authority Authorized Course (Canada)
- Bomber Alert Area
- Boomerang Association of Australia
- Boston Arts Academy (Boston, MA)
- Bowfishing Association of America
- Brigade Administration Area
- British Accounting Association
- British Aerospace Airbus (UK)
- British Aggregates Association (UK)
- British Agrochemicals Association
- British Airports Association (UK)
- British Airports Authority
- British Astronomical Association
- Broad Agency Announcement
Samples in periodicals archive:
INSURANCE MAY APPLY In theory, victims also have the right to pursue litigation against the Boston Athletic Association (BAA), which has organized the 26.
The selflessness and compassion demonstrated by the city of Boston, the first responders, the Boston Athletic Association and all marathon volunteers in providing assistance to the injured have stuck with us and inspired us.
has announced that it will serve as the official beer sponsor of the 2012 Boston Marathon, marking the first time Samuel Adams has partnered with the Boston Athletic Association for the Marathon.
More importantly, the Boston Athletic Association (BAA) put out a release stating that their registrations were running ahead of pace and they expected to sell out much earlier than their stated closeout date of late February.
Other Harvard athletes had been given the time off, but they were all members of the distinguished Boston Athletic Association.
Jack Fleming, an official of the Boston Athletic Association, added: "It's an out of this world effort.
Jean Driscoll, eight-time women's wheelchair division champion of the Boston Marathon, announced her retirement during a press conference at the Boston Athletic Association.