The PEP, developed by Boston Arts Academy, is a year-long curriculum research and design project.
What does BAA stand for?
BAA stands for Boston Arts Academy (Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAA
We have 189 other meanings of BAA in our Acronym Attic
- Bilateral Airworthiness Agreement
- Biotechnology Association of Alabama
- Black or African American (population classification)
- Bloomington Athletic Association (Bloomington, MN)
- Board of Academic Advisors (various locations)
- Board of Adjustment and Appeals (various locations)
- Board of Assistance Appeals
- Board/Authority Authorized Course (Canada)
- Bomber Alert Area
- Boomerang Association of Australia
- Boston Athletic Association (host of the Boston Marathon)
- Bowfishing Association of America
- Brigade Administration Area
- British Accounting Association
- British Aerospace Airbus (UK)
- British Aggregates Association (UK)
- British Agrochemicals Association
- British Airports Association (UK)
- British Airports Authority
- British Astronomical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boston Arts Academy - Boston Canyon Crest Academy - San Diego City Neighbors High School - Baltimore Claude High School - Claude, Texas Eminence R-1 High School - Eminence, Mo.
The workshop component of the Earth Day 2010 event saw students from four Qatari schools and the visiting Boston Arts Academy (USA) learn about renewable research, energy and the environment, as well as Qatar Cool's sustainable district cooling technology.
RELATED ARTICLE: Boston Arts Academy Fenway neighborhood, Boston Four-year high school Total number of students: 400 (50% African-American, 25% Hispanic, 24% White, 1% Asian) Price of lunch: $2 Percent qualifying for free lunch: about 54 Interesting to note: Boston's first high school of the arts; five auditions or portfolios submitted for each student accepted Since the Boston Arts Academy is a pilot high school (a charter-like public school, but with unions) set up as Boston's answer to New York's LaGuardia High School of Music and Art (the one in Fame), I thought the students would dance on the tables after lunch.
Three of these schools include Urban Academy in New York, Boston Arts Academy and The Met in Providence, R.
I am in no way limited to the courses I can take to fulfill the requirements for my major," says the Boston Arts Academy high school grad who plans to open an urban dance studio.
Boston Andrea Carney (right) and Cassandra Cruikshank, seniors at the Boston Arts Academy, spoke to the press on behalf of the school's Gay/Straight Alliance at a Safe Schools kickoff event.
Boston Arts Academy Summer Music Program : Running July 11-July 22, 2011, this program offers workshops, sight-singing and ear-training sectionals, as well as chorus and wind ensemble rehearsals and a final performance to music students from the Boston Arts Academy.