Parks with upcoming plantings include: * Hamilton Grange National Memorial and General Grant National Memorial, NY * San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park, CA * Cuyahoga Valley National Park, OH * Boston African American National Historic Site, MA To learn more about the First Bloom program, visit www.
What does BOAF stand for?
BOAF stands for Boston African American National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BOAF
We have 3 other meanings of BOAF in our Acronym Attic
- Big O and Dukes (radio show)
- Bridges over Asian Dreams (Japan)
- Brotherhood Of Ale Drinkers
- Bulletin Officiel d'Annonces des Domaines (French: Official Bulletin of Ad Domains)
- Burden of a Day (band)
- Bust Out Apparel Designers (fitness clothing)
- Ball of Abysmal Flame
- Band of Angels Foundation (Rochester Hills, MI)
- Bee on a Flower (photography)
- Birds of A Feather
- Brussels Oriental Art Fair (Brussels, Belgium)
- Building Officials Association of Florida
- Birds of a Feather Flock Together
- Bradford on Avon Film Society (UK)
- Bernese Oberland Railways AG
- Betonpumpen Oberland / Aaretal AG
- British Overseas Aid Group
- Building Officials' Association of Georgia
- Business Owners Advisory Group (Northbrook, IL)
- Board of Animal Health (Indiana, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also have Boston African American National Historic Site, which is an independent park administered by Boston National Historical Park.
Boston African American National Historic Site, Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area, and Minute Man, Boston, and Lowell national historical parks will be involved this summer.