AFTER a long winter's wait, Born To Run is back on track.
What does BTR stand for?
BTR stands for Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen song)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTR
We have 70 other meanings of BTR in our Acronym Attic
- Bio-Technical Repair (Hormeta)
- Bit Test & Reset
- Bit Timing Recovery
- Bit Transfer Rate
- Bladder Tumor Resection
- Blitzkrieg Team Russia (gaming)
- Block Tape Recorder
- Board of Technical Registration
- Boom Time Remaining (NASA)
- Born To Ride (motorcycling magazine)
- Boston Terrier Rescue (various locations)
- Branch Technical Review
- British Tax Review (journal)
- Broad Temperature Range
- Broadcast and Television Receiver(s)
- Bronyetransporter (Soviet Class of Armored Vehicles)
- Budget Time Recorder (now Time Clock Depot; time clock sales; various locations)
- Budget Transfer Request
- Built To Rule! (Hasbro action building set/toy)
- Bureau of Tourism Research (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN The Promise (Columbia) HE'D burst into public awareness with the mighty Born To Run and started planning the follow-up album when punk exploded.
Born to Run includes no small dose of admiration for the mechanical marvel of the human foot.
He will be a speaker on Panel #1 entitled: Born to Run.
The last time we ventured into Born To Run territory, it felt like a bit of a downer.
True, the Leeds branch of National Tyre Service (where I worked in the office) was a long way from New Jersey, but who's to say I wasn't born to run too?
It's expanded with live DVD footage from the now-historic 1975 concert at Hammersmith Odeon in London, as well as the DVD documentary ``Wings for Wheels: The Making of Born to Run.
Byline: Richard Griffiths THE LAST time Born To Run appeared on these pages was the day after her long-awaited debut at Kempton on September 24.