But when it's time to do a borescope inspection, those cleaning procedures just aren't enough.
What does BSI stand for?
BSI stands for Borescope Inspection (gas turbine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSI
We have 282 other meanings of BSI in our Acronym Attic
- Blue Star Interactive LLC
- Bob Smith Industries
- Body Shop International (Brighton, UK)
- Body Substance Isolation (transmittable disease protection)
- Bodyguard Services International Ltd (UK)
- Boeing Services International
- Boitier de Servitude Intelligent (French: Intelligent Servitude Package)
- Bollinger Shipyards, Inc (Lockport, Louisiana)
- Booking Services International (Europe)
- Boreal Songbird Initiative
- Botanical Survey of India
- Braggstar S-Industrial (Coherent, Inc laser)
- Brain Science Institute (Japan)
- Brain SPECT Imaging (nuclear medicine study)
- Brain Symmetry Index
- Branch and Store Instruction Address Register (CPU instruction)
- Brand Science Institute
- Branding Strategy Insider (blog)
- Brewer Science, Inc.
- Bridge Software Institute (University of Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A borescope inspection showed no damage to any of the internal fan stages.
In addition to thermal cameras, the company also offers video borescope inspection cameras, moisture meters and infrared thermometers for additional roofing diagnostic options.
A borescope inspection was accomplished, and two fan blades were found to be damaged beyond limits.
The 24-inch stainless steel barrel is from Wilson Arms, and borescope inspection revealed a barrel that had obviously been lead lapped, with crisp, sharp rifling.
Experienced turbine technicians, with worldwide backup and resources to call upon, can perform assignments in the field that include removal, installation and commissioning of gas turbines, troubleshooting or borescope inspections.
This will complement the P&WC overhaul facility in Brisbane, Australia, which offers overhauls, hot section inspections, heavy maintenance, borescope inspections and mobile repair teams.
This agreement leverages the respective products and services offered by each company and provides more comprehensive service offerings such as borescope inspections and engine changes to aircraft operators worldwide.