There are other physical causes too like nerve damage after surgery for prostate cancer, spinal cord injury or low testosterone levels - but with the average guy with erection problems who's also got borderline high blood pressure and high cholesterol, it's likely to be the arteries.
What does BHBP stand for?
BHBP stands for Borderline High Blood Pressure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BHBP
- Bangladesh Hindu Buddhist Christian Unity Council
- Beach Habitat Building Flow
- Bangladesh House Building Finance Corporation
- Berwyn Heights Boys and Girls Club (youth recreational organization; Maryland)
- Bakken Heart Brain Institute (The Cleveland Clinic)
- British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association (St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK)
- Better Health for Better Living (newsletter)
- Beverly Hills Basketball League (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake (New York)
- Bovine Hemoglobin-Based Oxygen Carrier
- Broad Hollow Bioscience Park (New York)
- Black Hills Boxer Rescue (Rapid City, SD)
- Bayrischer Heim Brau Service (German: Bavarian Home Brewing Service)
- Blood Has Been Shed (band)
- Bristol Hospital Broadcasting Service (UK)
- Baker Hughes Business Support Services (drilling tools company)
- Bar Harbor Banking and Trust (Maine; banking services)
- Backcountry Horsemen of California (est. 1981)
- Backhanded Compliment
- Balance Health Center (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In one study, men with borderline high blood pressure who took 6 grams of blackcurrant oil had a reduction in diastolic blood pressure compared to those who took placebo.
A STUDY in Canada found those with borderline high blood pressure who were in love and spent lots of time with their partner were less likely to suffer a heart attack.
He acknowledged that the study didn't examine whether borderline high blood pressure might have influenced the risk.
When she embarked on her plan under a doctor's care in her early 30s, she had a dangerously rapid heartbeat, borderline high blood pressure and was edging closer to diabetes.
THE ONLY WAY IS UP FOR PRESSURE KIT QMy husband has borderline high blood pressure and needs it measured by the practice nurse regularly over three months to see if he needs treatment.
But as a fit and healthy former smoker, Ann was displaying no early symptoms of a heart condition, although she was prescribed medication for borderline high blood pressure at 39.
It showed that those with borderline high blood pressure who drank one to two servings of V8 juice lowered their blood pressure significantly.