In some cases, grant monies from the Border Environment Infrastructure Fund are provided to communities that can't afford a loan.
What does BEIF stand for?
BEIF stands for Border Environment Infrastructure Fund (Environmental Protection Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BEIF in our Acronym Attic
- British Equestrian Insurance Brokers Ltd (London, UK)
- Baku Education Information Centre (Azerbaijan)
- Birmingham Economic Information Centre (UK)
- British East India Trading Company
- British Egg Industry Council
- Built Environment Innovation Centre (UK)
- Beijing Daxue (Beijing University)
- Baltic Environmental Information Dissemination System
- British Engineering Institutions-Egypt (est. 2004)
- Business Education for International Economic Development
- Built Environment Image Guide (US Department of Agriculture)
- Bharuch Enviro Infrastructure Ltd. (India)
- Business Ethics Institute of Malaysia
- British East India Merchant Company (UK)
- Basic Education Improvement Project (various locations)
- Bucharest Early Intervention Project
- Business Employment Incentive Program (New Jersey)
- Basin Environmental Improvement Project Commission
- Beta-Endorphin-Like Immunoreactivity
- Biological Effects of Ionizing Radiations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project will receive a US$549,488 grant through the Bank's Border Environment Infrastructure Fund (BEIF), which is funded by the U.