Bord Gais Energy Supply purchases almost 90 per cent of its gas from the UK wholesale market, which is showing a downward price trend for this winter.
What does BGES stand for?
BGES stands for Bord Gais Energy Supply (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BGES
We have 6 other meanings of BGES in our Acronym Attic
- Brown Graduate Employee Organization
- Bachelor of Geomatics (degree program)
- Battlefield Geometry
- Bulusan Geothermal Exploration Project (volcanic power study)
- Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act
- British Gas Exploration and Production India Limited (Mumbai, India)
- Beta-Glucosaminidase Enzyme-Release Assay
- Belgian Group for Endoscopic Surgery
- Biomass Gasification Engine System
- Blue & Gray Education Society (Chatham, VA)
- Department of Biological, Geological, and Environmental Sciences (Cleveland State University; Cleveland, OH)
- Black Graduate Engineering and Science Students (University of California at Berkeley)
- Biologic Gastric Emptying Time (diabetes)
- Biostatistics, Genetics and Epidemiology Team (National Cancer Institute)
- Border Green Energy Team
- Bangui, Central African Republic - Bangui (Airport Code)
- Banque de Gestion et de Financement (French: Management and Finance Bank; Burundi )
- BasGitaarForum (Dutch event)
- Beautiful Girlfriend
- Beauty Gems Factory (Bangkok, Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bord Gais Energy Supply is an Independent Energy Supplier in Ireland and has approximately 12% of the commercial electricity supply market.
Earlier this year, due to unprecedented increases in the price of wholesale natural gas, Bord Gais Energy Supply was compelled to seek a substantial price increase from the CER.