MONTREAL, July 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Boralex Power Income Fund (the "Fund") announced today that, following receipt of the favourable recommendation of a Special Committee of independent trustees, the Board of Trustees of Boralex Power Trust (the "Board"), on behalf of the Fund trustee, has unanimously determined (with non-independent trustees abstaining) that the improved offer announced by Boralex Inc.
What does BPT stand for?
BPT stands for Boralex Power Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPT
We have 97 other meanings of BPT in our Acronym Attic
- Bibliothèque pour Tous (French: Library for All)
- Biochemical Periodic Table
- Bioprocess Technology
- Biotechnologie des Plantes Tropicales (French: Biotechnology of Tropical Plants)
- Bipolar Transistor
- Blairstown Physical Therapy Center (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Bluff Poker Tour
- Board of Prison Terms (California)
- Body Point
- Boiti–Pempinelli–Tu (mathematics)
- Boston Playwrights' Theatre
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (stock symbol)
- Branch Prediction Table
- Breaded Pork Tenderloin (food)
- Bridgeport (Connecticut)
- British Philatelic Trust
- Broken Picture Telephone (online game)
- Bronchial Provocation Test
- Brown Paper Tickets (ticket company; various locations)
- Bucataria Pentru Toti
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Board of Trustees has prepared a Trustees' Circular in accordance with Canadian securities law requirements, which confirms that the special committee of independent trustees of Boralex Power Trust and the independent members of the Board of Trustees have unanimously determined, on behalf of the Fund trustee, that the Offer is fair to Unitholders other than Boralex and is in the best interest of the Fund and such Unitholders and unanimously recommend that such Unitholders accept the Offer and tender their Units.
The special committee of independent trustees of Boralex Power Trust (the "Special Committee") and the Board of Trustees have unanimously determined, that the Offer is fair to Unitholders other than Boralex and is in the best interest of the Fund and such Unitholders.