The 2011 award winners for extraordinary work are: Building with Habitat for Humanity * Boone County National Bank, Columbia, Mo.
What does BCNB stand for?
BCNB stands for Boone County National Bank (Columbia, MO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bradford College Neighborhood Association (Haverhill, MA, USA)
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- British Columbia Naturopathic Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Netball Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Newspaper Award
- Brookhaven Community Neighborhood Association (Atlanta, GA, USA)
- Business Center for New Americans
- Benedict College National Alumni Association
- Be Cool, Not A Fool
- British Columbia Network for Aging Research (Canada)
- Belgian College of Neuropsychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry
- Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center (Massachusetts)
- Bouvier des Flandres Club of Northern California (dog club)
- Breast Care Nurses Conference (oncology)
- British Columbia Network for Compassionate Communication (Canada)
- Boggs Center to Nurture Community Leadership (est. 1995)
- Bad Cop No Donut
- Beacon Redevelopment Industrial Corporation (stock symbol)
- Boot Camp for New Dads (Irvine, CA)
- Brazilian Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientifico e Tecnologico (Brazilian National Council of Scientific and Technological Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20070910/NYM032 ) Member banks currently offering this new technology to its customers include: Boone County National Bank, Columbia; Central Bank of Lake of the Ozarks, Osage Beach; Central Trust Bank, Jefferson City; City Bank and Trust Company, Moberly; Empire Bank, Springfield: First Central Bank, Warrensburg; First National Bank of Audrain County, Mexico; First National Bank of Missouri, Lee's Summit; First National Bank of St.
We also appreciate the continued support of our local lenders, First National Bank & Trust Company and Boone County National Bank.
Students and families are the reason MOHELA exists, and this evolution of our partnership with Boone County National Bank enables us to continue removing financial barriers to education," said Mike Cummins, CEO and Executive Director of MOHELA.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Podcasts and Text Messages Mary Wilkerson, CFMP Vice President, Marketing Boone County National Bank Assets: $1 Billion Boone Co.
Although Boone County National Bank wasn't sure whether its podcast advertising would work, it did it anyway because:  The radio podcasts were expected to be popular.
Have a Manager with a Strong Technological Background Boone County National Bank, Columbia, Mo.
Institution: Boone County National Bank, Columbia, Mo.