Using cutting-edge music as the backdrop for this visual tour de force, the "Appleseed" soundtrack features an eclectic mix of music from around the world, including new tracks created by Japanese artists Boom Boom Satellites, world-renowned DJ/producer Paul Oakenfold ("Matrix Reloaded," "Swordfish"), Ryuichi Sakamoto ("The Last Emperor") and Basement Jaxx, among others.
What does BBS stand for?
BBS stands for Boom Boom Satellites (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBS
We have 335 other meanings of BBS in our Acronym Attic
- Black Box Studios
- Black Business Space (Deland, FL)
- Blackwell Book Services (UK)
- Blog Business Summit
- Blue Baby Syndrome
- Blue Business Solutions (France)
- Board of Behavioral Sciences (California)
- Board of Building Standards (Ohio)
- Body Bearer School (US Marine Corps)
- Body Building Supplement (drugs)
- Bordeaux Bureaux Services (French: Bordeaux Office Services; Bordeaux, France)
- Botswana Building Society
- Box Bark Strips
- Branch and Bound Search (computer algorithm)
- Brazil Bourbon Santos (coffee)
- Breakbeat Science (record shop, New York)
- Brede Bossche Scholen (Dutch schools)
- Breeding Bird Survey
- Brigade Battle Simulation
- Brigade/Battalion Simulation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOOM BOOM SATELLITES Blink HH This is storm in a teacup techno metal from a Japanese duo who have devised a suitably noisy but hardly earth-moving blend.
Fans can jam along with dozens of top recording artists from No Doubt, Tonic, The Crystal Method, Reel Big Fish, Cassius, DJ Spooky, and Boom Boom Satellites to legends like The Who, The Grateful Dead and Stevie Wonder.