Grain founded the Grains Scholars Program at Booker High School in Sarasota, Fla.
What does BHS stand for?
BHS stands for Booker High School (Sarasota, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHS
We have 276 other meanings of BHS in our Acronym Attic
- Bladensburg High School (Maryland)
- Blaine High School (Blaine, MN)
- Blanchard Home Service (France)
- Bloomfield High School
- Bloomington High School
- Body Heat Storage
- Bonanza High School (Las Vegas, NV)
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Railroad
- Bonita High School (La Verne, CA USA)
- Bonnabel High School (Kenner, Louisiana)
- Boone High School (Orlando, Florida)
- Boroughmuir High School (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Bottom Hole Sampling (oil and gas)
- Bow Habitat Station (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Bowie High School
- Bowness High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Boyds Historical Society (Boyds, MD)
- Bradford High School
- Brandon Hall School (Dunwoody, GA, USA)
- Brandywine High School (Wilmington, Delaware)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In Sarasota-Bradenton, where Syesha graduated from the Visual and Performing Arts program at Booker High School in 2005, sang the national anthem at spring training games for the Pittsburgh Pirates at McKechnie Field since the age of nine, and had participated in both Take Stock in Children and the Sarasota Family YMCA Achievers program, it quickly became a cultural phenomenon.
Gensler was awarded the "Distinguished Community Service Award" for mentoring the Booker High School trial practice team in 2002 and 2003.
In an exercise with the audience at a New Year's Day family concert at Booker High School that was packed with small children, she asked them what colors they saw while listening to the Perlman students perform.
The group recently opened its first headquarters, and Dictor, who graduated in May from the Law and Public Service Academy at Booker High School, will attend Manatee Community College this fall to study--what else?
Booker High School is named for this educational pioneer, and today boasts one of the most comprehensive performing arts curriculums in the state.
The jauntily geometric Pine View School designed by Carl Abbott and Stuart Barger's handsome theater for the Booker High School VPA are good examples of what still can be done with some imagination and leadership.
Lonnie Ward graduated from Booker High School in 1967 and has done well enough in real estate development, along with promoting and producing rhythm and blues music in cities like Atlanta and New Orleans, to own a brace of beautifully restored Bentleys.