Bongard contributed all of his Class B financial and governance units to the Bongard Family Limited Partnership (BFLP) in exchange for a 99% interest as limited partner.
What does BFLP stand for?
BFLP stands for Bongard Family Limited Partnership
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFLP
We have 3 other meanings of BFLP in our Acronym Attic
- Bud Flanagan Leukaemia Fund (UK)
- Between Friends Literary Group
- Biceps Femoris Long Head
- Burnaby Family Life Institute (Canada)
- Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company (Atlanta, GA)
- Better, Faster, Lighter Java
- Boxer-Forum Link Liste (German: Boxer-Forum Link List)
- Breaker Failure Lockout
- Big Fish, Little Pond
- Bloomberg Finance Limited Partnership (New York)
- Bright Future Lactation Resource Centre
- Borjeson-Forssman-Lehmann Syndrome
- Business Forms, Labels and Systems (trade magazine)
- Bone-Free Lean Tissue
- Bristol Female Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Questionnaire (health care)
- Blood Flow Linear Velocity
- Bluefly Inc. (stock symbol)
- Belgische Federatie der Land Yacht Clubs
- Bad Frame Masking (Algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A day later, the decedent and the ISA Trust set up the Bongard Family Limited Partnership (BFLP).
Later in 1996, the Bongard Family Limited Partnership was formed, whereby Bongard and the children's trust transferred their Class B member interest in WCB to the FLP in exchange for partnership interests.