The bone marrow trephine biopsy was hypercellular with 100% cellularity and no increase or clustering of megakaryocytes.
What does BMTB stand for?
BMTB stands for Bone Marrow Trephine Biopsy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BMTB in our Acronym Attic
- Burton Memorial Tower (University of Michigan)
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network
- bone marrow trephine biopsy specimen immunostaining
- Backbone Message Transfer Agent
- Bay Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Bay City, Michigan)
- Benton MacKaye Trail Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Brevard Manufacturing & Technology Association (Florida)
- Brilliant Minds Think Alike
- British Measurement and Testing Association
- Bureau de Modélisation des Transferts Atmosphériques (French: Office of Atmospheric Modeling Transfers)
- Ballistic Missile Technical Collection
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- Bangalore Metropolitian Transport Corporation
- Biga Muay Thai Club (martial arts club; France)
- Bremerton Metal Trades Council
- Bureau of Meteorology Training Centre
- Burning Man Travel Center
- Ballistic Missile Terminal Defense
- Baia Mare Task Force (Romania)
- Balkan Medical Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
9]/l, and he therefore underwent a bone marrow trephine biopsy taken from the left posterior iliac fossa.
Bone marrow trephine biopsy showed 50-60% cellularity, dominated by normal erythropoiesis but with a paratrabecular lymphoid infiltration with [lambda]-clonal, CD20+ cells showing plasmacytoid differentiation.