The bone marrow transplant team at Leon Berard is the largest center in Europe for autologous bone marrow transplantation.
What does BMTT stand for?
BMTT stands for Bone Marrow Transplant Team
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BMTT
- Backup Memory Transfer (AT&T)
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation Reviews (journal)
- Bone Marrow Transplant Recipient
- Broadway Market Traders and Residents Association (UK)
- Baptist Missionary Training School (Philippines)
- Basic Military Training School
- Basic Military Training Squadron
- Battlefield Ministration Tracking System (GCSS-A)
- Bio-Magnetic Therapy Systems, Inc. (US and Germany)
- Bruce Municipal Telephone System (Canada)
- Book My Tee Times (online golf bookings)
- Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- Broadband Matrix (DSC)
- Bachelor of Music (degree; various locations)
- Balancing Mechanism Unit (electricity)
- Bank Monitoring Unit
- Basic Measurement Unit
- Bassin Minier Uni (French: United Mining Region; coal industry)
- Battery Management Unit (electronics)
- Battery Monitoring Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CEPRATE SC was first commercially available in Europe, where it is being used currently by approximately 90 bone marrow transplant teams in 86 hospitals in 14 countries.