With support of the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, with whom we have a partnership arrangement, the Bone Marrow Transplant pathway has now been strengthened.
What does BMX stand for?
BMX stands for Bone Marrow Transplant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BMX
We have 2 other meanings of BMX in our Acronym Attic
- Battle Management Workstation
- Blue Mountain Watershed Trust (Canada)
- Blue Mountain Watershed Trust Foundation (Canada)
- Botswana Mining Workers' Union
- Bundesministerium für Wissenschaft und Verkehr (Austria)
- Behavioral Modeling Extension (software)
- Benadryl, Maalox, and Xylocaine
- Bicycle Motocross
- Bit Media Expander (digital sound enhancement)
- Bond Market Exchange (Thailand)
- Boston Metropolitan Exchange Point
- Boucher, Morgan and Young (accounting firm; Texas)
- Bowen-McLaughlin-York (York, PA)
- Breast Meat Yield (poultry science)
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Business Mentoring Youth (Philadelphia, PA)
- Black Methodist Youth Conference
- Blue Mountains Youth Council (est. 2003)
- Brighton Marina Yacht Club (UK)
- British Methodist Youth Choir
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traditional bone marrow transplants are used to treat only life-threatening conditions, such as leukaemia or lymphoma.
He remembers how aggressive Myrna's cancer was and said he knew a bone marrow transplant was possibly the only cure.
Present at the briefing will be Steven Neudorf, MD, director of Children's Bone Marrow Transplant Program; William Prin, MD, pediatric hematologist at Children's Hospital, and Apryl's parents, Rhonda and Erek, and sister, Tesla.
Mohamad Hussein of the Moffitt Cancer Center and colleagues presented the findings at the Bone Marrow Transplant Tandem meetings being held in Keystone, Colorado.
More than 200 Hurler's babies have successfully received bone marrow transplants since 1980.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Sharon Kuntz, a bone marrow transplant patient at Harper Hospital (a member of The Detroit Medical Center), has been able to keep in touch with her family thanks to a pair of VideoPhones donated by MCI Communications Corporation (NASDAQ-NMS: MCIC).
The Pre-Clinical results document that adding Pluristem's PLX-I to UCB stem cells during the Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) human cell engraftment in NOD SCID mice showed up to a 500% increased engraftment after irradiation and Chemotropic treatment.