Berns was most recently President, Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of Bone Care International, Inc.
What does BCII stand for?
BCII stands for Bone Care International, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCII
We have 3 other meanings of BCII in our Acronym Attic
- British Columbia Institute of Film Professionals
- British Columbia Institute Against Family Violence
- Battle Creek-Ida Grove (Iowa)
- Biomedical Computing Interest Group (US NIH)
- British Cochlear Implant Group (hearing devices; UK)
- Bulk and Connector Infrastructure Grant (South Africa)
- British Columbia Integrated Gang Task Force (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
- Bernalillo County Indian Hospital (Albuquerque, NM)
- British Columbia Inline Hockey Association (Canada)
- Battle Command and Intelligence Integration
- Bovine Collagen Type II
- Building and Construction Industry Improvement Act 2003 (Australia)
- Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (Ohio Attorney General)
- Business Career Interest Inventory (career identification software)
- Building and Construction Industry Improvement Bill (Australia)
- Birth Control International Information Centre
- Breast Cancer Internet Information and Support (online needs assessment)
- Bridge Club IJsselstein
- Bar Code India Limited
- Biotech Consortium India Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hayden was most recently Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Bone Care International, Inc.
April 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bone Care International, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 25, 2003 Bone Care International, Inc.
6 Million Exceed Guidance - - Fiscal 2005 Annual Revenue Guidance of $71 - $76 Million - Bone Care International, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 1, 2003 Bone Care International, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 11, 2003 Bone Care International, Inc.
Conference Call on August 3, 2004 at 9:00 AM CDT Bone Care International, Inc.