The surface preparation, contact pressure during consolidation, heating and cooling rates, hold times at melt and recrystallization temperature, effect of bond line thickness and uniformity, and anodization to increase durability were included in the process development (10).
What does BLT stand for?
BLT stands for Bond Line Thickness (semiconductor manufacturing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLT
We have 127 other meanings of BLT in our Acronym Attic
- Black Lightwall Threadable (pipe)
- Blekinge Läns Tidning (newspaper)
- Block Large Transfer (PDP-10 Instruction)
- Blog Link Types
- Blog of Legal Times
- Blue Label Telecoms (South Africa)
- Board-Level Test (electronics manufacturing)
- Bodo Liberation Tigers
- Bolton Little Theater (UK)
- Bone Marrow, Liver, and Thymus
- Boost Leak Test (automotive engineering)
- Bottom Line Technology
- Boulevard Lakefront Tour
- Boulevard Lakefront Tour (Chicago cycling event)
- Bowles-Langley Technology
- Bramalea Live Theatre
- Brave Little Tailor (Mickey Mouse cartoon)
- Braxton's Link Tester
- Breakfast and Lunch Topics (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MG-122, a second-generation Gelease(tm) product, is a thermally conductive adhesive that can be used with a bond line thickness, down to 2 mils, to minimize the thermal pathway and maximize heat-flow.