The design rules used were: * Bond finger--250 mm x 80 mm * Bond finger to die edge--80 mm * Bond finger pitch--125 mm * Trace width/space--35 mm/35 mm * Via size--80 mm * Via land size--200mm * Via to package edge--200 mm The wire-bond pattern was a challenge (FIGURE 6).
What does BF stand for?
BF stands for Bond Finger (semiconductor substrate type)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BF
We have 59 other meanings of BF in our Acronym Attic
- Board Foot
- Boba Fett (Star Wars character)
- Body Fat (health statistic)
- Body Flap
- Boiler Feed
- Bold Face
- Bombay First
- Bonafide (notice of intent to manufacture or import)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Automatic Wire Bond Fanout - Library IQ automatically creates bond finger patterns based on input from Component IQ and Netlist IQ and wire bond design rules.