Under sail, we'd made our way towards a reef off a small uninhabited islet called Klein Bonaire (Dutch for Little Bonaire), which forms part of Bonaire National Marine Park (BNMP).
What does BNMP stand for?
BNMP stands for Bonaire National Marine Park
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of BNMP in our Acronym Attic
- Bangor New Music Festival (UK)
- Banff New Media Institute (Alberta, Canada)
- Bhageerathi Bai Narayana Rao Maanay Institute of Technology (India)
- Battalion Military Liaison
- Best Night of My Life (movie)
- Brand Name Materials List
- Brown Norway Myeloid Leukemia
- Brown Norway Rat Myelocytic Leukemia
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe (Manitoba) railroad
- Business Narrative Markup Language (Elkera)
- Brevet National de Moniteur de Premiers Secours (French first aid certification)
- Bearer Node Management System
- Belize National Meteorological Service
- British Nuclear Medicine Society
- Broadband Network Management System
- Bachelor of Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Britain-Nepal Medical Trust (est. 1968)
- Brinjal Necrotic Mosaic Virus (tobacco mosaic tobamovirus strain)
- Baoji Nonferrous Metals Works (China; est. 1965)
- Back-Propagation Neural Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
This reefcam from the Bonaire National Marine Park in the southern Caribbean may be a good substitute.
Bonaire on May 4 said it launched its new interactive fan pages on social network websites Facebook and Twitter, created to support Bonaire Dive Into Summer 2009 and the Celebration of Bonaire's Commitment to Conservation, commemorating the 40th Anniversary of Washington-Slagbaai National Park and the 30th Anniversary of the Bonaire National Marine Park, said Ronella Tjin Asjoe Croes, Director of Tourism.