Bon Secours Hampton Roads is Maryview Medical Center, DePaul Medical Center and Mary Immaculate Hospital.
What does BSHR stand for?
BSHR stands for Bon Secours Hampton Roads (Norfolk, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSHR
We have 1 other meaning of BSHR in our Acronym Attic
- Bridge Street House of Prayer (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Professions (degree; various schools)
- Bihar State Highways Project (India)
- Birmingham Social Housing Partnership (UK)
- British Society for the History of Pharmacy
- British Society for the History of Philosophy (St. Peter's College; Oxford, England, UK)
- Byron Shire Holiday Parks (Australia)
- Bihar State Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Bachelors of Science in Human Resources Management
- Bidirectional Self Healing Ring (SDH and SONET network transmission)
- British Siberian Husky Racing Association
- Badger State Hunting Retriever Club (Wisconsin)
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Birmingham Society for Human Resource Management (Birmingham, AL)
- Bachelor of Science of Health Sciences (various schools)
- Baldwin Senior High School (New York)
- Ballston Spa High School (Ballston Spa, NY)
- Benowa State High School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Berkeley Springs High School (West Virginia)
- Bermudian Springs High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bon Secours Hampton Roads Health System is a nonprofit organization located in Hampton Roads, Va.
MedVirginia added connectivity to four healthcare facilities in the Hampton Roads region for VLER: Mary Immaculate Hospital, DePaul Medical Center, Maryview Medical Center, and Harbour View Health Center, all part of the Bon Secours Hampton Roads Health System.
RehabCare continues to manage the 25-bed rehabilitation unit, which was moved to the campus of Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center, and has expanded its relationship with client Bon Secours Hampton Roads to include management of the health system's entire rehabilitation continuum.
Customers currently realizing the benefits of CDW Healthcare's technical depth and industry-specific expertise include Bon Secours Hampton Roads Health System (Hampton Roads, Va.
today announced that it has acquired the outpatient dialysis business of Providence Health System located at Providence Yakima Medical Center in Yakima, Washington, as well as, two outpatient dialysis facilities from Bon Secours Hampton Roads Health System, located in Newport News and Portsmouth, Virginia.
TempusOne will enable us to standardize best business practices across all our facilities," said Laishy Williams-Carlson, Chief Information Officer, Bon Secours Hampton Roads, VA.
Improving patient safety and care quality is a major priority for us," said Richard Hanson, Bon Secours Hampton Roads chief executive officer.