Moss is president of Bombardier Business Aircraft Division, a business unit of Montreal-based Bombardier Inc.
What does BBAD stand for?
BBAD stands for Bombardier Business Aircraft Division
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBAD
- Brick and Blocklayers Association of Canterbury (New Zealand)
- Brighton Baths Athletic Club (Australia)
- British Balloon and Airship Club
- British Business Association of Cambodia (est. 1996)
- Broken Brain Achievers Club (Colorado)
- Botany Bay and Catchment Alliance (Australia)
- Bucksport Bay Area Chamber of Commerce (Maine)
- Better Business Accounting - Creating Solutions
- Blind Business Association Charitable Trust (UK)
- Between Birth and Death (Sunk Loto album)
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Engineering (degree)
- Banff and Buchan Arts Forum (UK)
- Bukit Batok Aeromodelling Flying Club (Singapore)
- Baden Badener Auktionsgesellschaft eV
- Barents Business Advisory Group
- Bartlet Bequest Action Group (UK)
- Blyth Bank Action Group (UK)
- Bed and Breakfast Association of Greater Edmonton (Canada)
- Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation (Alaska)
- Benjamin Banneker Academic High School (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
23, 1997--BOMBARDIER AEROSPACE Bombardier Business Aircraft Division today confirmed that the first of five Canadair Corporate JetLiner aircraft ordered by the People's Republic of China (PRC) was successfully delivered last week and a second aircraft will be delivered shortly.
Total value of the contract -- the largest order ever placed for corporate aircraft by the PRC and one of the largest contracts ever signed by the Bombardier Business Aircraft Division -- is approximately $116 million U.