One I recommend is Bravo Company's BCM bolt carrier group.
What does BCG stand for?
BCG stands for Bolt Carrier Group (firearms)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BCG
We have 204 other meanings of BCG in our Acronym Attic
- Bilié de Calmette et Guérin (French: Bacillus Calmette-Guerin; tuberculosis vaccine)
- Billy Casper Golf (various locations)
- Bingham Calnan Group
- Bioinformatics & Computational Genomics
- Biological Crystal Growth
- Biota Concentration Guide (ecological safety)
- Birchip Cropping Group
- Birth Control Glasses (military eyeglasses)
- Blackclaw Games
- Board for Certification of Genealogists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bolt carrier group is full auto, carpenter 158 steel bolt, internally chrome lined and features an O-ring.
As with any AR, the bolt carrier group is integral to the operation of the Ultimate .