Her most recent, 'Sweet Creek' , a bittersweet love story that became a 2007 Golden Crown Literary Society Award finalist, and 'Beggar of Love' were published by Bold Strokes Books.
What does BSB stand for?
BSB stands for Bold Strokes Books (Valley Falls, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSB
We have 167 other meanings of BSB in our Acronym Attic
- Belgesel Sinemacilar Birligi (Association of Documentary Filmmakers, Turkey)
- Best Sellers Books (publishing)
- Better Stronger Better (online gaming clan)
- Bibliothèque Sainte-Barbe (French library)
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Bit Synchronous Bay
- Black Seabass (FAO fish species code)
- Black Spring Break
- Block Street & Building (blog)
- Blue Sky Broadcast (various locations)
- Borrego Springs Bank (La Mesa, CA)
- Boss Speed Bearings
- Botswana Savings Bank
- Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil - International (Airport Code)
- Brazilian Sac Brood (Disease)
- Breed Specific Ban (dogs)
- Brevet de Surveillant de Baignade (French: Lifeguard Certification)
- Brigade Support Battalion
- Brisbane Symphonic Band (Brisbane, Australia)
- British Satellite Broadcasting (early British satellite television taken over by BSkyB)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bold Strokes Books, my publisher, does a Book Festival in Palm Springs every year (March 4 to 7 this year), so there I am, in the thick of things.