Boise Cascade's recent name change--under which Boise Cascade Office Products will become Boise Office Solutions, and its Paper Division will become Boise Paper Solutions--is an example of this new thinking.
What does BCOP stand for?
BCOP stands for Boise Cascade Office Products (Itasca, Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCOP
We have 6 other meanings of BCOP in our Acronym Attic
- Basenji Club of Northern California
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Economics)
- Bachelor of Construction Technology
- Balanced Crystal Orbital Overlap Population
- Bachelor of Co-operation (UK)
- Belgische Club voor Oude Peugeots (Dutch; Belgian car club)
- Bilateral Crew Operations Panel
- Bio-surveillance Common Operating Picture
- Blood Colloid Osmotic Pressure
- Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist
- Bovine Corneal Opacity and Permeability
- Boxing Club Olympique Pontois (French boxing club)
- British Commonwealth Occupation Forces (post-World War II Japan)
- Beaverton Chapter Oregon Pilots Association
- Baltimore County Police Department (Maryland)
- Back Central Optic Radii (ophthalmology)
- Boot Camp of the Rockies (Denver, CO)
- Basic Communications Officer School
- Basketball Club of Seattle (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Boise Cascade Office Products Boise Cascade Office Products, a wholly owned subsidiary of Boise Cascade Corporation , is a premier multinational distributor of office and technology products, office furniture and paper, with annual sales totaling $3.
He also supported the firm's work with Boise Cascade Office Products, applying change management processes and assisting with the company's enterprise-wide organizational design, which ultimately led to BCOP winning Gartner's first CRM Award of Excellence.
BMSI), one of the country's largest providers of promotional merchandise solutions and a majority owned subsidiary of Boise Cascade Office Products (BCOP).
Boise Cascade Office Products was recently selected as one of America's top 50 Fortune 500 companies for providing opportunities for minority- and women-owned businesses in this year's Div50 Internet poll.
s wholly owned subsidiary, Boise Cascade Office Products, has completed the acquisition of the Blue Star Business Supplies Group of US Office Products in Australia and New Zealand for approximately USD $114 million.
webMethods has helped Boise Cascade Office Products achieve two very important objectives ?
We are excited to be the first in our industry to offer this technology," said Larry Roesel, director of sales for Boise Cascade Office Products.