As director of strategic planning and CIO of Boiling Springs Savings Bank in Rutherford, N.
What does BSSB stand for?
BSSB stands for Boiling Springs Savings Bank (Rutherford, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSSB
We have 8 other meanings of BSSB in our Acronym Attic
- British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association (UK)
- Building Strong, Safe and Attractive Communities (community planning; UK)
- Base Station System Application Part (mobile communications)
- Big Sky Search and Rescue (Big Sky, Montana)
- Balanced Salt Solution B (ophthalmology)
- Banana Slug String Band (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Baptist Sunday School Board
- Behavioral and Social Sciences Building (Humboldt State University; California)
- Billy Sparkles and the Shiny Boys (fictional musical group)
- Blessed Spiritshot B Grade (Lineage 2 game)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences
- Baltimore Sports & Social Club (Baltimore, MD)
- Battle Staff Support Center
- Binary Skew Symmetric Channel
- Blessed Spiritshot C Grade (Lineage 2 game)
- Block Signature Self-Checking
- Building Seismic Safety Council
- Boston-Strasbourg Sister City Association
- Bachelor of Science in Software Development
- Basic Safety Standards Directive (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RREEF assignment includes a portion of the 291,166 SF center, occupied by a Super Stop & Shop, Staples, Blockbuster Video, Boiling Springs Savings Bank, a Hallmark store and Clifton Bagels.
On December 14, 2000, the Company announced that it had signed an Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Agreement") with Boiling Springs Bancorp and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Boiling Springs Savings Bank, Rutherford, New Jersey ("Boiling Springs"), whereby Ridgewood Bank will merge with and into Boiling Springs Savings Bank and continue to operate as Ridgewood Savings Bank, a division of Boiling Springs Savings Bank.
The new clients include Boiling Springs Savings Bank in Rutherford, N.
and its wholly-owned subsidiary Ridgewood Savings Bank of New Jersey, Ridgewood, New Jersey ("Ridgewood Bank") announced that it has signed an Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Agreement") with Boiling Springs Bancorp and its wholly-owned subsidiary Boiling Springs Savings Bank, Rutherford, New Jersey ("Boiling Springs Bank").
the parent company of Boiling Springs Savings Bank, Rutherford, New Jersey ("Boiling Springs") announced on September 21, 2000 an offer to engage in a similar transaction with Ridgewood, including the acquisition of the Ridgewood common stock held by public stockholders for $18 per share cash.
In June 2001, Boiling Springs Savings Bank merged with Ridgewood Savings Bank of New Jersey, which had four branches.
Nasdaq: RSBI) ("Ridgewood"), the holding company for Ridgewood Savings Bank of New Jersey, issued a press release saying that it had not received a Confidentiality Agreement from Boiling Springs, MHC, Boiling Springs Bancorp and Boiling Springs Savings Bank, headquartered in Rutherford, New Jersey ("Boiling Springs") in response to a proposal for a merger from Boiling Springs, as required by the merger agreement that Ridgewood had signed with Provident Savings Bank.