The Boeing Employees Good Neighbor Fund will make a $50,000 donation to the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund for Washington flooding on top of The Boeing Company's (NYSE: BA) $75,000 contribution to Washington and Oregon flood relief.
What does BEGNF stand for?
BEGNF stands for Boeing Employees Good Neighbor Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Basic Education for Growth Initiative (Japan)
- Basic Educational Guidance in Nottingham (UK)
- Building Equity and Growth in Neighborhoods (California)
- Business Exploration, Guidance, Instruction and Networking
- Building Enabling Governance and Institutions for Earthquake Response (UN Development Programme; Pakistan)
- Back End Generator Language
- British Energy Generation Limited (British Energy Group; UK)
- Battleground Europe Game Monitor (video game)
- Bronchial Epithelial Growth Medium
- Biosystems Engineering Grad Newsletter (University of Manitoba; Canada)
- Build Environment for Gorillas (ecology project)
- Basic Education Girls Project (Laos)
- Bore Erosion Gauge Reading
- British and European Geranium Society (Northants, England)
- Belgian Elite Gamers Tournament
- B'Ezrat Hashem (Hebrew: with God's Help)
- Background Edge Histogram
- Bail Emphytéotique Hospitalier (French: Hospital Emphyteutic Lease)
- Bassin Expertise Habitat (French: Basin Habitat Expertise; Gironde, France)
- Behind Enemy Lines (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Boeing Employees Good Neighbor Fund has awarded a total of $50,000 in grants to assist disaster relief efforts for the duration of the 1994 forest fire season in Washington state.
Of the total amount provided, $50,000 was contributed by The Boeing Company in Washington state, $15,000 was committed by Boeing Employees Good Neighbor Fund (BEGNF) Wichita, Kansas, and $2,000 by the BEGNF Georgia organization.