Body weight-supported treadmill training after stroke.
What does BWSTT stand for?
BWSTT stands for Body Weight-Supported Treadmill Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Biggera Waters State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Blue Water Sailing School, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- British Western Shooting Society (UK)
- Bangalore Water Supply & Sewage Board
- Ben Wiersum Sound Technology (Naperville, IL)
- Beskidzka Wyzsza Szkola Turystyki (Polish: Beskidzka Higher School of Tourism; Beskidzka, Poland)
- Borated Water Storage Tank
- Brazil Western Standard Time (aka Western Brazilian Standard Time)
- Brian Wilson Shock Treatment (band)
- Bass World Sports Tournament Association (St. Charles, MO)
- Black Widow Spider Venom (neurotoxin)
- Ballast Water Tank (maritime engineering)
- Ballast Water Treatment
- Basic Warrior Training
- Bauchweg Training (Switzerland)
- Best Water Technology (various locations)
- Bi-orthogonal Wavelet Transform
- Big White Truck
- Binary Wavelet Transform
- Biological Weapons Testing (Laboratories, Inc)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION Over the past decade, body weight-supported treadmill training (BWSTT) has emerged as a promising method for improving functional ambulation after spinal cord injury (SCI).