The Vista HPQ system is an advanced whole body magnetic resonance imaging system designed to produce superior diagnostic images in a patient- friendly operating environment.
What does BMR stand for?
BMR stands for Body Magnetic Resonance (radiology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMR
We have 97 other meanings of BMR in our Acronym Attic
- Biomedical Management Resources
- Black Mark Remover
- Black Monopoly Records
- Blind Man's Rainbow
- Blind Movie Reviewer (radio station guest)
- Blindado Medio de Ruedas (Spanish manufactured light armored vehicle)
- Blue Mesa Review
- Blue Moon Rising
- Blue Mountain Region
- Bodega Marine Reserve (California)
- Bois Massif Reconstitué (French: Reconstituted Solid Wood; construction product)
- Boulder Mountain Ranch
- Brain-Mind Research
- Brecon Mountain Railway (Wales, UK)
- Brigade Mobile Reserve
- British Music Rights
- Broadband Multimedia-Service-Router
- Broderie, Mercerie, Retouches (French embroidery company)
- Brown Midrib
Samples in periodicals archive:
233 per share, and for the acquisition of ANMR's 3-tesla and 4-tesla whole body magnetic resonance imaging business.
28, 1995--Combining the most sophisticated NMR spectrometer technology with proven magnet and gradient components, Varian is introducing the next generation of high-field, whole body magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems for research applications.