My results saw me go from a body fat ratio of 24 per cent to single digits.
What does BFR stand for?
BFR stands for Body Fat Ratio (health statistic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BFR
We have 72 other meanings of BFR in our Acronym Attic
- Big Freakin' Rock
- Big Freakin' Router (polite form)
- Big Freaking Revolver
- Bigger, Faster Routers (intranet)
- Biggest Finest Revolver (polite form)
- Binary File Replacement (command line program for MS Windows)
- Black Flag Racing (motorbike race team)
- Blast and Fragment Resistant
- Blood Flow Rate (dialysis)
- Blue Force Reporting
- Bona Fide Request
- Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas (Brazilian soccer club)
- Brain Forest Rytual (band; est. 1992)
- Bridged Frequency Ringing
- Brominated Flame Retardant
- Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung (German: Federal Institute for Risk Assessment)
- bone formation rate at tissue level
- Bone Formation Rate per Bone Surface
- Banana's Foster Republican Army
- Bangladesh Football Referees Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Susan Tapert, professor at University of California San Diego and the corresponding author for the study, offered several explanations that can account for this gender difference: - Female brains develop one to two years earlier than male brains, so assuming male and female teens start drinking at the same age, female brains are further along the development stage - Females are more affected by alcohol because they have slower rates of metabolism, higher body fat ratios, and lower body weight - Gender differences in hormonal levels and alcohol-induced hormone fluctuations SWM affects activities like sports, driving, and finding directions.
Other reasons include hormonal differences between girls and boys, and girls' slower rates of metabolism, higher body fat ratios, and lower body weight.
But now Smith has told the 25-year-old to rest up and get some fatty foods down him after discovering Broadfoot had reached the lowest body fat ratio he'd encountered in his 24 years as a manager.
I feel absolutely fantastic, I'm fit and raring to go, I've lost about four kilos and my body fat ratio is right down.
Covington, Virginia's Earl Broughfman, who goes by the nickname Wink, lost 125 pounds and dropped his body fat ratio from 30% to 16% in 260 days of hard work that earned him $1,000.
Bean & Sons, a match manufacturing company in Jaffrey, employee Linda Gravel beams as fitness counselor Paul Pillsbury measures her body fat ratio, using a set of digital calipers that look like an electronic parrot head chomping on her midriff.
According to the presentation, a 4-week intake of a calorie-controlled diet, in which subjects have a meal once a day, substantially reduces weight, body fat ratio and the waist and hip size.