Other Hologic Women's Imaging Innovations Featured at NCBC Other products displayed at this conference will showcase the versatility of Hologic's women's imaging offerings including an Advanced Body Composition Assessment package for the Company's osteoporosis assessment system, and a new tomosynthesis biopsy option for use on the Affirm biopsy guidance system.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Body Composition Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Black Cherry Aphid
- Black Coaches and Administrators
- Black Coaches Association
- Black Coalition on AIDS, Inc.
- Black Contractors Association (various locations)
- Block Cipher Algorithm
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Board Certified in Annuities
- Board of Contract Appeals
- Body Composition Analyzer
- Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Bois Carrelages Anciens (French: Old Wood Tile; antiques)
- Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Bombay Cricket Association
- Book Club Association (UK)
- Booking Confirmation Agreement
- Border Crossing Authority
- Boston Center for the Arts
- Bourse des Contrats d'Apprentissage (French: Learning Exchange Contracts; apprenticeships)
- Boys' Clubs of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bone Density and Body Composition Assessment Hologic's Discovery bone densitometry platform features a new Advanced Body Composition Assessment package designed to assist clinicians with the diagnosis and monitoring of obesity related metabolic diseases, athletic training regimens and sports injury rehabilitation programs.
In addition, failing the body composition assessment (BCA) is now considered an overall PFA failure and Sailors can no longer request a "bad day" exception for the BCA and are limited to one PRT retest for a given PFA cycle.
The next item on our agenda was to provide a more aggressive Fitness Enhancement Program (FEP), the 19-week series of sessions for Sailors who have failed the Personal Fitness Assessment (PFA) and/or Body Composition Assessment (BCA) during a PFA cycle.
Body composition assessment Height and weight were measured 1 to 2 weeks before surgery by a clinic nurse.
Guests can sign up for a body composition assessment and nutrition consultation as well as enjoy the spa cafe's mouth-watering healthy treats.
Body composition assessment One anthropometrist took all body composition measurements, which occurred during the initial dietary instruction session.
Nutr Diet 2002;59:120-126) Key words: Body fat, adult, bioelectrical impedance, near infrared interactance, dual energy x-ray absorptiometry, nutritional assessment Introduction Body composition assessment is a useful clinical tool for dietitians in clinical or research settings to provide feedback to patients or assess the effectiveness of nutritional interventions.