Patients were accrued from six leading clinical centers across the country: ARS Johns Hopkins Green Spring, Boca Raton Community Hospital, Scripps Clinic-Scripps Green Hospital, University of North Carolina, University of Southern California Norris Cancer Center, and Anne Arundel Medical Center.
What does BRCH stand for?
BRCH stands for Boca Raton Community Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRCH
- Belleville RC (Radio Controlled) Flyers (model plane club; Belleville, IL)
- Berkshire Regional Continuity Forum (UK)
- Biomedical Research Core Facilities (University of Michigan)
- Bird Records Committee Forum
- Blue Ridge Christian Fellowship (Waynesboro, VA)
- Brotherhood's Relief and Compensation Fund
- Beyond Reality Costumers Guild (Lynnwood, WA)
- Birth Rate of Chapel Hill (Carolina Environmental Program )
- Blue Ridge Camping Hammock (Lawson)
- Blue Ridge Capital Holdings, LLC (New York, NY)
- Black Roof Community Housing Association (UK)
- British Radio Controlled Helicopter Association
- Biased Resistive Contrast Imaging (microscopy)
- Biblical Research & Commentary International (est. 1983)
- Broad River Correctional Institution (South Carolina)
- Baton Rouge Crisis Intervention Center (Louisiana)
- Burmese Relief Center Japan
- Background Request Control Logic
- Blue Ridge Classic League (soccer; Roanoke, VA)
- Boat Race Company Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining Florida Medical Center, Westphal was the medical director of clinical effectiveness and for the past year served as chief medical officer at the Boca Raton Community Hospital.
King, 63, suffered a stroke at his home in Boca Raton, Florida on Friday morning, December 7, and died on Saturday at Boca Raton Community Hospital.
O'Sullivan, a cancer nurse counselor at Boca Raton Community Hospital in Florida, says," it's a side-by-side experience.
The Golf Channel will be televising all three rounds and tournament event proceeds will benefit the Boca Raton Community Hospital.
19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Boca Raton Community Hospital today announced that it will change its name to Boca Raton Regional Hospital effective August 20, 2010.
Have the financial difficulties of Boca Raton Community Hospital improved?
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Officials at Boca Raton Community Hospital (BRCH) today announced that its unaudited financial results for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2010 show the institution earning a profit of just over one-half million dollars.