The family also created the Bob Woodruff Family Fund for Traumatic Brain Injury.
What does BWFF stand for?
BWFF stands for Bob Woodruff Family Fund (charity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BWFF
We have 1 other meaning of BWFF in our Acronym Attic
- Broadband Wireless Fixed Access
- Broadband World Forum Asia
- Brotherhood of Working Farriers Association
- Burnett Water for All (Australia)
- Bank West Financial Corporation
- Bolton Wanderers Football Club
- Bonnie Wright Fan Club (Harry Potter)
- Basic Wildland Fire Fighting (Arizona State Forestry Dvision)
- Block-Wise Fast Fading
- Blue Water Film Festival (annual)
- Bob Wilson Fantasy Football League
- Bacteriostatic Water for Injection (medicinal diluting agent)
- Black Workers for Justice
- Blue White Fanatic Kop
- Buddhist Wong Fung Ling College (China)
- Burrells Wharf Freeholds Ltd. (UK)
- Bangladesh Water and Flood Management Strategy (published 1996)
- Black Women Film Preservation Project (Atlanta, GA)
- Burst-Based Weighted Fair Queueing
- Big Wu Family Reunion (music festival)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the national front, Woodruff and his family have created the Bob Woodruff Family Fund for TBI (www.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- To help raise awareness about the prevalence of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) among Service members injured while serving our country, TriWest Healthcare Alliance has contributed $50,000 to the Bob Woodruff Family Fund (BWFF) for TBI.