But Larnerd, principal of Bob Miller Middle School in Hendersons Green Valley, said he wasnt aware that the districts online catalog included hand sanitizer until he was asked about it by the Sun.
What does BMMS stand for?
BMMS stands for Bob Miller Middle School (Henderson, NV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMMS
We have 8 other meanings of BMMS in our Acronym Attic
- Blackbird Micro Midget Racing Club, Inc. (Deleware)
- Balanced Mean Magnitude of Relative Error
- Brand Management and Marketing Research Unit (UK)
- Bachelor of Multimedia Studies
- Bennett's Mill Middle School (Fayetteville, GA)
- Better Medication Management System
- Beverly Manor Middle School (Staunton, VA)
- Big Mad Morning Show (radio show)
- Black Mountain Middle School
- Blue Mountain Middle School (Cortlandt Manor, New York)
- British Muslims Monthly Survey (Birmingham, UK publication)
- Building Management and Maintenance Services
- Burleigh Manor Middle School (Maryland)
- Basic Morse Mission Trainer
- Business, Management, Marketing and Technology (various organizations)
- Brigada Militar Mariscal Zavala (Guatemalan army reserves)
- Bamerny Airport (airport code; Iraq)
- Banc de Mesure de Niveau (French: Bench Level Measurement)
- Beat Mike Network (online game)
- Beatmakernation (French website and forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Sinicki, the educational computing strategist at Bob Miller Middle School in Clark County, Nev.
Bob Miller Middle School students filled row after row of white cardboard boxes.