com to offer a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) Virginia-approved online boating safety course free to all boaters interested in obtaining their Virginia Boater Education certification card.
What does BLA stand for?
BLA stands for Boating Law Administrator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BLA
We have 115 other meanings of BLA in our Acronym Attic
- Bill Low and Associates (Abbotsford, BC, Canada)
- Biologic License Application (US FDA)
- Biologics License Agreement (US FDA)
- Black Lawyer Association
- Black Liberation Army
- Black Lung Association
- Blocking Acknowledgement (ITU-T)
- Blocks Lactic Acid
- Blood Loss Anemia
- Board of Landscape Architects (various locations)
- Body Loading Assembly (weapons)
- Boston Latin Academy
- Boundary Line Adjustment (city planning)
- Bracket & Linkage Assembly
- Bridged Line Appearance (telephony)
- British Liberation Army (World War II unit)
- Bruno Legrand Architecture (France)
- Buffalo Lacrosse Academy (New York)
- Bureau of Legislative Affairs
- Biblioteca Luis Angel Arango (Bogota, Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;We appreciate the fact that Lake Lanier Islands Resort and the LLIDA are addressing the issue of overall boating safety,” said State Boating Law Administrator for the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Weaver.
Coast Guard Auxiliary Boating Skills and Seamanship certificate recognized by the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators.
Power Squadrons, National Safe Boating Council, National Water Safety Congress, and the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators.
Foundation partnered in 1998 with the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators and the National Safe Boating Council to develop a comprehensive online boating safety course, offered free at www.
org, include an online basic boating safety course that is approved by the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA).
It's approved by the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators, which sets education standards for boating courses.
Metropolitan also will initiate a training course recognized by the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators and many state and federal resource agencies to upgrade boat inspections at Diamond Valley and Skinner.