Boardwalk, a subsidiary of Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp.
What does BPHC stand for?
BPHC stands for Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp. (Owensboro, KY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPHC
We have 3 other meanings of BPHC in our Acronym Attic
- Bedfordshire Pilgrims Housing Association (UK)
- Berkeley Public Health Alliance (University of California, Berkeley)
- Bermuda Physically Handicapped Association
- Boston Professional Hockey Association, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Broadway Park Housing Association (UK)
- N-Biphenyl Sulfonyl-Phenylalanine Hydroxamic Acid (biochemistry)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Best Practice Handbook
- Bintulu Port Holdings Bulkhead (port operator; Malaysia)
- Block Primary Health Centre (India)
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Bureau of Primary Health Care
- Badger Prairie Health Care Center (Wisconsin)
- Bundesverband der Pharmaziestudierenden in Deutschland
- Bhopal Peoples Health and Documentation Clinic (India)
- Bachelor of Physical and Health Education
- Baseline Public Health Evaluation
- Borsig Process Heat Exchanger (Berlin, Germany)
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
- Bachelor of Physical Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million to repay all indebtedness outstanding under its subordinated loan agreement with Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp.
The Partnership expects to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with amounts to be contributed by its general partner to maintain its 2% general partner interest, to repay borrowings outstanding under the Partnership's credit facility, but the Partnership may use some or all of the proceeds for other general partnership purposes, which may include acquiring additional equity interests in Boardwalk Acquisition Company, LLC, a joint venture between the Partnership and Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp.
Boardwalk expects that the joint venture will fund this acquisition with proceeds from a $200 million 5-year bank loan and equity contributions from Boardwalk and an affiliate of its general partner, Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp.