There are currently 44 students enrolled in the 14-month nursing program, which is licensed by the State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians.
What does BVNPT stand for?
BVNPT stands for Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners (now the Board of Nurse Examiners; Texas)
- Business Vantage-New England (Norwalk, CT)
- Barossa Valley Nursing Home (South Australia)
- Botanische Vereinigung für Naturschutz in Hessen (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Blue Valley North High School (Overland Park, KS)
- Blunt Vascular Neck Injury
- Brandenburgischer Verein Neue Musik (German: Brandenburgischer Association of New Music)
- Broadband Virtual Network Operator
- Bulusan Volcano Natural Park (Philippines)
- Burnaby Voters Non-Partisan Association (Canada)
- Bush Veterinary Neurology Service (Leesburg, VA)
- Blue Valley Northwest (Kansas)
- Ball Valve Operator (oil drilling)
- Bartlesville, Oklahoma, USA - Bartlesville Municipal Airport
- Beach Volleyball Online (gaming)
- Beton-Vertrieb-Ost GmbH (German: Concrete Sales East GmbH)
- Black Vinyl Overboot
- Bleach versus One Piece (gaming)
- Bouquet Véhicules Occasion (French used car dealer)
- Branch Vein Occlusion