ABSTRACT The Board of Nurse Examiners and the Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners for the state of Texas updated the state's competency-based education model in collaboration with stakeholders in nursing service, state nursing organizations, and the deans and directors of the state's 82 board-accredited professional nursing programs.
What does BVNE stand for?
BVNE stands for Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners (now the Board of Nurse Examiners; Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BVNE
- Bolsa de Valores Nacional, SA (Guatemala)
- Buena Vista Neighborhood (California)
- Buena Vista North (city district; Orange County, FL)
- Bureau Voucher Number
- Compania de Minas Buenaventura SA (Peruvian precious metals company)
- Bay View Neighborhood Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Bethel Visiting Nurse Association (est. 1927; Bethel, CT)
- British Veterinary Nursing Association
- Buena Vista Neighborhood Association (est. 1964; San Francisco, CA)
- Buena Vista National Bank
- Business Vantage-New England (Norwalk, CT)
- Barossa Valley Nursing Home (South Australia)
- Botanische Vereinigung für Naturschutz in Hessen (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Blue Valley North High School (Overland Park, KS)
- Blunt Vascular Neck Injury
- Brandenburgischer Verein Neue Musik (German: Brandenburgischer Association of New Music)
- Broadband Virtual Network Operator
- Bulusan Volcano Natural Park (Philippines)
- Burnaby Voters Non-Partisan Association (Canada)
- Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The client as community was also mandated by the state Board of Nurse Examiners and Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners (2).