Weisser, Langhorne State Board of Veterinary Medicine Meredith A.
What does BOVM stand for?
BOVM stands for Board of Veterinary Medicine (Idaho)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BOVM
- Balloon occlusion of the vena cava inferior
- Bochumer Versicherungsdienst
- Book of Vile Darkness (Dungeons & Dragons gaming related book)
- Bolsa de Valores do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Rio de Janeiro Stock Exchange; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Bolsa de Valores de Sao Paulo
- Biomedical Offshore Value Fund
- Barrington Oaks Veterinary Hospital (Elk River, MN)
- Belangen Organisatie Voor Internationale Automobielhandel (Dutch: Interests Organization International Automobile Trade)
- Black Overlay
- Birds of Vermont Museum (Huntington, Vermont)
- Biogenic Oxygenated Volatile Organic Compound
- Branch Office Virtual Private Network (WatchGuard Firebox System)
- Bristol Old Vic Theatre School (UK)
- Best Overall Value of the Year (IntelliChoice)
- Back of Wall
- Bag of Waters
- Bag of Words (text representation)
- Bank of the West (Oak Creek, California)
- Basic Operating Weight (aviation)
- Battalion Orderly Warrant
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokeswoman for the New Mexico Board of Veterinary Medicine said Wednesday that no complaint has been filed in the case, even though she was expecting one.
Richkind would not answer questions about the sanitary issues, but his attorney, Richard Wynne, said the veterinarian's office was examined May 26 by representatives of the state Board of Veterinary Medicine and it recommended he make some improvements, which were done.
Bane, Harrisburg State Board of Veterinary Medicine Freya S.
Shralow, Wynnewood - reappointment State Board of Veterinary Medicine Robin J.
Rendell today announced the following recent nominations and appointments that he has made: Nominations (require Senate confirmation) State Board of Veterinary Medicine Freya S.
Watson, Wexford State Board of Veterinary Medicine Robin Bernstein, Pittsburgh - reappointment Lawrence Gerson, V.