For example, he was president of the Little Rock School Board, member and chair of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Board of Visitors, member and president of the State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers, member and chair of the Little Rock Board of Building Code Appeals, president of the Arkansas Society of Professional Engineers, director of the National Society of Professional Engineers, president of the Arkansas Chapter of the American Society of Civil Engineers, president of the Mid-South Section of ASCE, member and vice chair of theAISC Specification Committee, president of Riverdale (now Pleasant Valley) Country Club, president of the Little Rock Club and chairman of the board at Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church.
What does BORPE stand for?
BORPE stands for Board of Registration for Professional Engineers (Wyoming)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Brothers of Resistance Motorcycle Club (Orange County, CA)
- Bangladesh Online Research Network
- Birth Options Research Network (est. 2003; Canada)
- Board of Registration in Nursing (Massachusetts)
- Body Organ Replacement Network (the movie B.O.R.N.)
- Board of Regents of Oklahoma Colleges
- Battle of the River Plate (World War II film)
- Bay Area Outreach and Recreation Program (disabled sports organization)
- Building Occupancy Resumption Program (San Francisco, CA; post-earthquake inspection)
- Basic Operational Requirements and Planning Criteria
- Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (California)
- Borland Pro Quattro
- Billions of Records Per Second (Seisint, Inc.)
- Borland Quattro
- Best Objective Response Rate
- Blue Oak Ranch Reserve (San Jose, CA)
- Butterworth Outer Ring Road
- Bell Object Relations and Reality Testing Inventory (psychiatric test)
- Barrett Optical Ranging System (electronic ballistic computer)
- Blatt Object Relations Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
His professional and public service contributions are legion, including service on the ARTBA Board of Directors for the past 20 years; as a member of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) Board of Directors for the past 30 years and AGC's Executive Committee for seventeen years, longer than any other contractor; as a member of the Texas State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers for six years, including one year as Chairman of the Board; on two gubernatorial commissions, the Texas 2000 Commission and the Texas Deep Water Port Authority; as a permanent member of the Executive Committee of the Texas Good Roads and Transportation Authority; and on the Boards of Directors of many industry associations.
Dustin Maier earned his PE license from the North Dakota State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.