9 /PRNewswire/ -- New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU) Commissioner Joseph L.
What does BOPU stand for?
BOPU stands for Board of Public Utilities (Cheyenne, WY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Baan, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, J.D. Edwards (primary ERP vendors)
- Balance of Payments Statistics Yearbook
- Board of Property Tax Appeals
- Botswana Pool Table Association
- Brooklands Primary School Parent and Teacher Association (UK)
- Balance of Payments Technical Expert Group
- Bachelor of Optometry
- Boom Operator Part-Task Training Simulator
- Black on Purpose Television Network
- Boletin Oficial del Pais Vasco (Spanish: Official Bulletin of the Basque Country)
- Beginning-of-Period Wealth
- Board of Power and Waterworks
- Bijzondere Opnemingen in Psychiatrische Ziekenhuizen (Dutch)
- Bachelor Officers' Quarters
- Bank of Queensland (Queensland, Australia)
- Base Officers' Quarters
- Basic Officers Qualification
- Basic Overnight Quarters (Camp Hill, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The increased Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L) ratings and Stable Outlook reflect anticipated improvement in the distribution utility's post-2006 cash flows in light of the recent New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU) order approving recovery of deferred non-utility-generator costs.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- With energy prices going up and winter quickly approaching, the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (NJBPU) and New Jersey's Clean Energy Program (TM) are offering rebates of $50 and $75 on select ENERGY STAR(R) qualified clothes washers now through December 31, 2007.
The Board of Public Utilities (BPU) is a combined electric and water utility serving Kansas City, KS and surrounding areas.
Collaboration between NJBPU; NJ Commerce, Economic Growth & Tourism Commission; PPL Energy Services; Pollution Control Financing Authority of Camden County and Aluminum Shapes Serves as Model The New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (NJBPU) and its Office of Clean Energy - along with project partners NJ Commerce, Economic Growth & Tourism Commission; PPL Energy Services; Pollution Control Financing Authority of Camden County (PCFA) and Aluminum Shapes, LLC - today celebrated completion of the Pennsauken Renewable Energy Park Project during a ribbon-cutting ceremony in Pennsauken.
Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PSEG) and Exelon Corporation announced today that Exelon has given PSEG formal notice of termination of the merger agreement announced December 20, 2004, and the companies have agreed to withdraw their application for merger approval, which has been pending before the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (NJBPU) for more than 19 months.
Elizabethtown Gas, a subsidiary of AGL Resources (NYSE: ATG), today announced the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (NJBPU) has approved the company's $37 million pipeline replacement program and associated cost deferral.
Our agreement with DOJ is a major milestone, and we are moving ahead to get our last remaining regulatory approval from the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities," said John W.