Every year, the county Board of Property Tax Appeals, made up of three citizens selected from a commissioner-approved pool of applicants, hears on average between 1,200 and 1,400 appeals.
What does BOPTA stand for?
BOPTA stands for Board of Property Tax Appeals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BOPTA
- Balance of Payments Statistics
- Balance of Payments Support (international banking)
- Biaxial Oriented Polystyrene
- Billions Of Operations Per Second
- Bio-Optical Profiling System (oceanography)
- Bunch Of People Sitting Around a Table (a meeting or committee)
- Bunch of People Sitting Around Talking
- Baan, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, J.D. Edwards (primary ERP vendors)
- Balance of Payments Statistics Yearbook
- Botswana Pool Table Association
- Brooklands Primary School Parent and Teacher Association (UK)
- Balance of Payments Technical Expert Group
- Bachelor of Optometry
- Boom Operator Part-Task Training Simulator
- Black on Purpose Television Network
- Board of Public Utilities (Cheyenne, WY)
- Boletin Oficial del Pais Vasco (Spanish: Official Bulletin of the Basque Country)
- Beginning-of-Period Wealth
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lane County Board of Property Tax Appeals vacancies - The Lane County Board of Commissioners is seeking applicants to board that hears taxpayer appeals for reduction of the real market or assessed value of property.
He's distinguished from his two opponents by his experience in public service: Goldstein is a member of the Lane County Planning Commission and the county's Board of Property Tax Appeals, and he has worked with committees in Florence dealing with parks and stormwater issues.
Property tax appeals board looking for new members The Lane County Board of Commissioners seeks people who are interested in serving on the Lane County Board of Property Tax Appeals.
Last year the building's real market value was listed at $16,446,088, and the reduction was made earlier this year after an appeal by the building's owners to the Lane County Board of Property Tax Appeals.
Property owners who wish to appeal their real market value should file an appeal to the County Board of Property Tax Appeals by Jan.
Byline: The Register-Guard REGION Board members needed to hear tax appeals The Lane County Commissioners are seeking people who are interested in serving on the Lane County Board of Property Tax Appeals.
The Lane County Board of Commissioners needs people for the county Board of Property Tax Appeals for the 2005-06 term.