The proposed change still has to be approved by the Los Angeles Board of Police Commissioners.
What does BOPC stand for?
BOPC stands for Board of Police Commissioners
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BOPC
We have 4 other meanings of BOPC in our Acronym Attic
- Boletín Oficial del Principado de Asturias (Official Bulletin for Asturias Spain)
- Book of Positive Aspects
- British Oncology Pharmacy Association
- British Onion Producers Association (UK)
- Boeing Plastic Analysis Capability for Engines
- Brew-on-Premise Association of Ontario
- Board of Park and Recreation Commissioners (Morgantown, WV)
- Biarritz Olympique Pays Basque (French rugby club)
- Beam-Space Optimum Combining
- BFTT Operator Processor Console
- Board of Privatisation Commission (Pakistan)
- Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy (Buffalo, NY)
- British Official Publications Current Awareness Service
- Balance of Payments Committee (IMF)
- British Official Publications Collaborative Reader Information Service
- Box Out Pursue Chin the Rebound Outlet (basketball)
- Barrels of Oil Per Day
- Bataan Ocean Petroleum Depot
- Beautiful on Point Diva
- Broke on Pay Day (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the study, police reviewed more than 2,500 case reports, and presented results to the Kansas City Board of Police Commissioners.
The Regina Board of Police Commissioners has voted to extend the $25,000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Tamra Jewel Keepness.
600,000 File Hills Board of Police Commissioners Inc.
The minister said he has begun discussions with the Saskatoon chief of police and the Saskatoon board of police commissioners "to establish a plan to respond constructively to the report.
Against that backdrop, the incumbent president of the Board of Police Commissioners -- a white lawyer named Eddie Roth -- announced he would step down, and he encouraged his fellows to elect Nutt in his place.
Board of Police Commissioners,(5) the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit upheld the constitutionality of sick leave regulations that prohibited an officer from: .
Louis police department sued the Board of Police Commissioners for overtime pay.