At the same time we are bombarded with media reports from the Minister of Health, the Editor of the SAMJ and the Board of Healthcare Funders expressing alarm at escalating healthcare costs and the integral part the private sector plays in this.
What does BHF stand for?
BHF stands for Board of Healthcare Funders
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHF
We have 37 other meanings of BHF in our Acronym Attic
- Bangladesh Health Equity Watch (survey; Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics; Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Board on Higher Education and Workforce (Washington, DC)
- Bahnhof (German: train station)
- Bangladesh Hockey Federation
- Banki Haddock Fiora (law firm; Australia)
- Belges Habitant en France (French: Belgians Living in France)
- Bhaktivedanta Hittudományi Foiskola (Hungarian: Bhaktivedanta Theological College)
- Bibliographie de l'Histoire de France (French: Bibliography of the History of France)
- Black Hole Finder (NASA)
- Brigade Hardcore Française (French: Hardcore French Brigade; gaming clan)
- British Heart Foundation (medical charity)
- Broken-Symmetry Hartree-Fock
- Buffered Hydrofluoric Acid
- Bulk Harmless Fertilizer
- Bulk Heavy Fraction
- Bureau of Home Furnishings (California)
- Bovine Heart Mitochondrial F1
- Bureau of Health Facilities Administration (New Hampshire)
- Bunker Hill First Baptist Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAMAF collaborates with the Board of Healthcare Funders of Southern Africa (BHF) to allocate practice numbers using the Practice Code Numbering System (PCNS), which is a unique database of registered healthcare professionals and institutions used by both private and public healthcare entities.
The blatant inaccuracies and accusations in the article are an insult to the medical profession, and cast serious doubt on the intentions of the Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF).
Syndicates on the rise--BHF Lynette Swanepoel, Manager of the Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF) Forensic Management Unit, revealed that some medical schemes no longer probed member non-disclosure 'fully or at all,' adding that her unit had noticed an upward trend in organised crime within the industry.
South Africa has a lot of expertise in this area,' she added, a probable reference to existing systems in the SARS and the private Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF).
This is in terms of the arrangement between the Neurology Association and the Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF) after the BHF consulted SpesNet, an umbrella body of specialists, on whether it should hand the matter over to the HPCSA.
This is the shared view of a top health care strategist, a former tariffs chief of the Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF) and the MD of the country's biggest managed health care group.