Rahe's civic and philanthropic involvement encompasses a long list of organizations, including the Cincinnati Arts Association, United Way Investment Committee, Xavier University Williams College of Business Board of Executive Advisors, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce, Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur and Rush-Presbyterian-St.
What does BOEA stand for?
BOEA stands for Board of Executive Advisors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOEA
- Brick on Edge (construction)
- Brief of Evidence (legal)
- Brotherhood of Evil
- Buffered Oxide Etch
- Bureau of Engineering
- Bureau of Explosives
- Bus Order Error
- Business Object Enterprise
- Business Opportunity Evaluation
- Beijing BOE Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Ethyl Biscoumacetate
- Boeing Alpine Society
- Bank of England Base Rate (mortgage rate)
- Blood Outgrowth Endothelial Cell
- Bogong Outdoor Education Centre (Australia)
- Bovine Oviduct Epithelial Cell (reproduction)
- Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center
- Bureau of Emergency Communications
- Barrels of Oil Equivalent per Day
- Book of Exalted Deeds (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a trustee of Rollins College, in Winter Park, Florida, a participant of the World Economic Forum (WEF), a member of the Board of Executive Advisors for the Yale School of Management's Chief Executive Leadership Institute and a member of the Florida Council of 100.
Longman is active in numerous community and business organizations, including the Board of Executive Advisors of the Northern Illinois University College of Business, the Economic Club of Chicago, and the Chicago Menttium 100 mentoring program.
He is a member of NIU's Board of Executive Advisors and a founder of NIU's Executive Club of Chicago.
com era," said Don McLagan, chairman of Outsell's Board of Executive Advisors and lead analyst for the Outsell 60.
It is an honor and a challenge to my experience to form a board of executive advisors for Outsell at this time.
He is a graduate of Northern Illinois University and serves on its Board of Executive Advisors.