As a result the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) are demanding $42 million in compensation and damages.
What does BCCI stand for?
BCCI stands for Board of Control for Cricket in India
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCCI
We have 48 other meanings of BCCI in our Acronym Attic
- British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- British Columbia Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines (Canada)
- Baruch College Campus High School (est. 1997; New York, NY)
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Bishop Carroll Catholic High School (Kansas and Pennsylvania)
- British Columbia Cowboy Heritage Society (Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada)
- Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Manama, Bahrain)
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International
- Bank of Crooks & Criminals International
- Barnsley Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Yorkshire, England)
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Initiative
- Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- British Columbia Captive Insurance Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Council for International Cooperation (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Bicycle Commuter Coalition of the Inland Empire (San Bernardino, CA)
- British Columbia Center for International Education
- British Columbia Coalition for Immigrant Integration (British Columbia, Canada)
- Brazoria County Center for Independent Living (Angleton, TX)
- Buxton Climate Change Impacts Laboratory (est. 1989; Buxton, England, UK)
- Berkeley Center for Criminal Justice (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SHOCKED by West Indies players' sudden decision to end their tour of India, the Board of Control for Cricket in India ( BCCI) made it clear that it would not only want the ICC to take action against the West Indies Cricket Board ( WICB) for failing to honour bilateral commitments, but BCCI secretary Sanjay Patel also made it clear that the body wouldn't hesitate in suing the WICB.
THE Board of Control for Cricket in India have been urged to sever all cricketing ties with the West Indies and seek financial compensation if the latter stand by their decision to pull out of their ongoing tour.
The outspoken and flamboyant Modi has had the unique distinction of being portrayed as a pioneer and villain in the race to capture the hearts and minds of the cricketing world and is now a vocal critic of the ICC and the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president N.
Lalit Modi, Board of Control for Cricket in India vice president, says it was the England and Wales Cricket Board who had said they would play the Test series.
India are scheduled to play a full series comprising three Test matches and five One-day Internationals in Pakistan in January and February, but the Board of Control for Cricket in India have stated they would take advice from the MEA over whether the tour can go ahead.
The ECB have agreed with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) about the tour series to India late this year and the reciprocal tour to England in 2011.