The Company concluded on August 4, 2005, after discussion with its Audit Committee, and its current and former independent registered public accounting firms, that the Company's accounting of rent expense for its leased facilities was not in compliance with Financial Accounting Standards Board Technical Bulletin No.
What does BTB stand for?
BTB stands for Board Technical Bulletin (scientology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTB
We have 96 other meanings of BTB in our Acronym Attic
- Beyond the Barre (est. 1999; Canada; dance studio)
- Beyond the Bell
- Beyond the Beyond (game)
- Beyond the Body
- Beyond the Breakers (offshore fishing)
- Big Team Battle (Halo 2)
- Big Ten Burrito (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Big Town Bucks (online business)
- Bite the Bullet
- Blind Transmission Broadcast (clandestine communications)
- Bob the Builder (cartoon)
- Bob's Track Builder (gaming software)
- Body to Body
- Body Tune Box (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Boeuf de Tradition Bouchère (French: Traditional Beef Butcher)
- Bog Te Blagoslovio (Croatian: God Bless You)
- Botswana Tourism Board (est. 2004)
- Bouchon de Tir à Blanc (French: Blank Firing Cap)
- Branch Target Buffer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new standard elevates the authority of certain accounting pronouncements: FASB and Governmental Accounting Standards Board technical bulletins, AICPA audit and accounting guides, AICPA statements of position and practice bulletins, EITF consensus positions and FASB and GASB Qs and As.
The Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") advised the Company that its Form 10-KSB, filed for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2001, had been monitored for compliance with Financial Accounting Standards Board Technical Bulletin 85-4 ("TB-85-4"), "Accounting for Purchases of Life Insurance".