The most recent slide in the county began in 2006 with a 594 million board foot harvest, down to 504 million in 2007, to 432 million in 2008 and finally to 338 million last year.
What does BDFT stand for?
BDFT stands for Board Foot
This definition appears frequently
We have 1 other meaning of BDFT in our Acronym Attic
- Brushless Doubly Fed Reluctance Machine (engineering)
- Bahrain Duty Free Shop (est. 1990; Bahrain)
- Big Dumb Fun Show (online syndicated radio program)
- Biochemical Disease-Free Survival
- Black Dragon Fighting Society
- Blu-ray Disc File System
- Bridgnorth & District Furniture Scheme (UK)
- Broker Dealer Financial Services Corp. (Iowa)
- Broker Dealer Financial Services Corp.
- Banco de Datos Filológicos Semíticos Noroccidentales
- Bandag, Inc. (stock symbol; Muscatine, IA)
- Banque de Dépots et de Gestion (French; Swiss bank)
- Batten's Disease Gene
- Ben Davis Giants (high school team)
- Benefit Development Group (Providence, RI)
- Big Dopey Grin
- Billion Dollar Graphics (Annandale, VA)
- Biodiversity-Gram (biology)
- Biological Diversity of the Guiana Shield (Smithsonian Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endnote 1 A board foot is an industry standard unit of measure equal to a board 1 inch thick by 12 inches long by 12 inches wide.
Some of my members are reporting a $60 per thousand board foot price hike last week.