He has been a member of the International Hearing Society since 1988 and Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences since 1989.
What does BCHIS stand for?
BCHIS stands for Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCHIS
- Bucks County Housing Group (Pennsylvania)
- British Columbia Herb Growers Association
- British Columbia Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association
- British Columbia Hydro International
- British Columbia Hydro International Ltd.
- British Columbia Health Information Management Professionals Society
- Berks County Homeownership Initiative Program (Reading, PA)
- Bucks County Health Improvement Partnership (Langhorne, PA)
- Bachelor of Surgery Degree (Cambridge; Chirurgia is Latin for surgery)
- Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist
- British Columbia Hospital Insurance Service (est. 1948; Canada)
- British Columbia Hunter Jumper Association (Langley, BC, Canada)
- Breast Cancer and Heredity Knowledge Scale
- Bone Conduction Hearing Loss
- British Columbia Hockey League (Tier II Junior A Hockey League, British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Healthy Living Alliance (Canada)
- British Columbia Heritage Language Association (North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Home Learners' Association (Canada)
- Black Congress on Health, Law and Economics (Washington, DC)
- Bay County Historical Museum