William Molitor is a board certified hypnotist and certified hypnosis instructor for the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH).
What does BCH stand for?
BCH stands for Board Certified Hypnotist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCH
We have 90 other meanings of BCH in our Acronym Attic
- Best City Hotels (various locations)
- Bikers Club Hollain (Hollain, Belgium)
- Bill Cycle Handler (software)
- Binary Coded Hexadecimal
- Binic City Harbour (France)
- Biosafety Clearing-House (Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety)
- Block Control Header
- Blocked Calls Held
- Bluebird Charter Coach, Inc.
- Board and Care Home
- Bolivar County Hospital (Cleveland, MS; now Bolivar Medical Center)
- Boot Camp Hockey (Station, NY)
- Boot Console Handler
- Boots, Combat, High (UK military)
- Bordeaux Chantecler Holdem (French online poker club)
- Bose-Chaudhuri-Hocquenghem Coding (data format)
- Boston City Hospital
- Boston College High School
- Boulder City-Henderson (Nevada)
- Boulder Community Hospital (Boulder, CO, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Board Certified Hypnotist and Certified Instructor Tom Nicoli is available for appearances, interviews, case studies and demonstrations.